1200 x 900mm 3 sided Alcove Shower Cubicle
Doors only: 1830mm
With Tray: 1880mm
50mm Low profile FreeFlow* shower tray
Alcove Shower Cubicle from Bathroom Direct
- Practical, watertight and easy to install
- Full installation instructions, (link at bottom of page)
- Pivoting door made from 6mm toughened safety glass manufactured and tested to comply with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 safety glazing standards for shower screens.
- Magnetic door seal keeps water inside your shower where it belongs
- Aluminium frame with durable Polished Aluminum finish
- Hygienic one-piece 2mm acrylic wall linings are easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation
- Sturdy 3.2mm acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self-supported
- 40mm wall upstand (Industry Leading) allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner.
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
Tapware is not included.
Shower mixer or shower slide needs to be chosen to suit the style you like or want and the water pressure of your house.
Our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000) means we know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation.
Our products are approved by Housing New Zealand as being robust and sturdy, surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all.
Installation Instructions link at bottom of this page
A full installation/renovation service is available in the areas serviced by our Bathroom Direct branches and showrooms, and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom Direct easy clean waste with Chrome Dome lid is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors. More information is available in our Showers Category.