Dreamline Shower Cube 1000mm Complete with Tray and Doors
Doors only: 1900mm
With Tray: 1950mm
Dreamline Cube Showers
The Cube Showers are well engineered with simple clean lines and solid, stainless steel hinges. Dreamline showers are a practical solution for when space is limited. Available only as a two sided option with either acrylic or tiled walls.
Based on a semi frameless design, and absolutely brimming with features, the Dreamline Cube features
- Hinged door made from 8mm toughened safety glass that complies with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 safety glazing standards for shower screens
- stainless steel fittings and magnetic seals to keep the unit waterproof.
- 40mm upstand ensures water tightness to eliminate leaks.
- The trays outer lip stops water egress while maintaining the stylish design
- low profile tray at only 50mm high
- no unsightly silicone filling gaps
- 900 and 1000 square showers
Like all Bathroom Direct products, these showers are manufactured to our exacting specifications, and constructed and finished with rugged, hard-wearing materials, so you know that they'll look like new for ages. They are practical, watertight, easy to install and have a full one-year warranty.
Our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000) means we know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation.
Our products are approved by Housing New Zealand as being robust and sturdy, surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all.
Recommended Easy Clean Waste
Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom Direct easy clean waste is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors.
A full installation/renovation service is available in the areas serviced by our Bathroom Direct branches and showrooms, and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Installation Instructions link at bottom of this page