Shower Cubicle 900 x 760 Corner
Doors only: 1830mm
With Tray: 1900mm
Corner Shower 900 x 760 Enclosure
- Practical, watertight and easy to install
- Full installation instructions
- Pivoting door made from 6mm toughened safety glass that complies with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 safety glazing standards for shower screens
- Reversible during installation for Left or Right-hand installation
- Magnetic door seal keeps water inside your shower where it belongs
- Aluminum frame with durable Polished Aluminum finish
- Hygienic one-piece acrylic wall linings are easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation
- Sturdy 3.2mm pure acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self-supported
- 20mm wall upstand allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner
- 4 lip shower tray
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
- Center waste position
Our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000) means we know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation.
Our products are approved by Housing New Zealand as being robust and sturdy, surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all.
Installation Instructions link at bottom of this page
A full installation/renovation service is available in the areas serviced by our Bathroom Direct branches and showrooms, and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom direct easy clean waste is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors.